Vacancy Front/Back-end developers
Vacancy Front/Back-end developers
Do you like working on complex issues where you have to delve deep into the details and to figure out the solution?
Finventory could have the perfect job for you!
Do you want to work with the latest technologies: Angular4, Typescript, Visual Studio Code, Azure, C#, MSSQL, EntityFramework, GIT? Do you like working on complex issues where you have to delve deep into the details and to figure out the solution? Do you like building a software solution from scratch, offering a solution for something that is not on the market yet? Finventory can have the perfect job for you!
We are Finventory. We are developing a modern scalable Cloud platform. This platform provides full real-time insight in the actual state of the inventory used as collateral for working capital financing. It provides insights in risk drivers related to the underlying collateral.
Working at Finventory is working in a dynamic fintech environment. Things are moving fast. The whole world is going digital and data analysis is key. As we’re also constantly further developing our platform and expanding our business, things are moving fast for Finventory as well.
We’re an organisation that relies on peoples’ personal input, enthusiasm and entrepreneurship. We believe that well-established interpersonal relationships, as opposed to rigid procedures and processes, are a valuable asset to team effectiveness.
We are looking for Front-end / Back-end Developers to join our growing team.
At Finventory we develop an efficient, highly automated platform based on .Net and Microsoft Azure that gives access to relevant data and analyses regarding collateral.
The platform is an Azure cloud-based solution. This enterprise application uses the latest technologies Angular4, Typescript, Visual Studio Code, Azure, C#, MSSQL, EntityFramework, GIT.
The team is based in the Finventory21 office in Roosendaal.
What we offer
- Working in a small, international and close-knit team, based in an inspiring building (we even got a ball pit and bar) we share with other companies
- We offer competitive, market-based salaries that represent the development stage of your personal career
- Working in a modern technological environment, with the latest Agile/SCRUM supporting processes
Who are you
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, graduated person with a healthy sense of humour.
The dynamics of a start-up company suit you. For the Finventory team, this implies:
- You gain energy from working in a continuously changing environment
- Roles and tasks are not carved in stone and may change along the way You have an eye for priorities, are able to foresee chances and challenges and are able to act upon them
- You naturally take responsibility
- You are a true team player and realise that everyone’s unique skillset, knowledge and experience is essential for the team success
- Being part of a start-up sometimes feels like a rollercoaster: together the team conquers challenges and celebrates the successes
- Realising your input is essential for the decision-making process of the team. We need feedback to grow
- Being analytical, you like to figure out things that at first sight may seem inexplicable, or sometimes even insignificant
You may be characterised by the following skills and properties:
- Have a pragmatic mindset and knowledge of development methods, best practices, conventions, algorithms, design patterns and unit testing
- Think big and build small: in the end it’s about getting things done
- Take pride in what you do
- Driven and highly motivated to build excellent-working software
- Eager to learn
- Good written and verbal communication skills: fluent in English and at least one of the following languages: Dutch, French.
- 3+ years’ experience
- Preferred knowledge of:
- Angular4+, Typescript
- EntityFramework, autofac
- Experience with version control like GIT
- Develop clean, robust and reusable components
- Translate product specifications and wireframes into a robust web application
- Analyse tasks
- Help make UI and UX decisions
- Write test scenarios using Gherkin (SpecFlow) and implement automated testing
- Write technical documentation
- Work in an Agile / Scrum team
For additional inquiries call Frank Husken or Paul Schepers, +31 165 763 060.
Please send your resume and personal motivation to email@example.com
You can download this vacancy here.