Vacancy risk manager
Vacancy risk manager
Are you analytical, do you like to take the initiative, do you get your energy form working in an environment where everything can be different the next day?
Then maybe you are the risk manager whom we are looking for. We are searching somebody with affinity to IT, experience with risk management, and you hold a Master’s degree. Your tasks (amongst other) will comprise of monitoring collateral risk, delivering reports to clients and to help expanding and building our organisation.
Description tasks and responsibilities
In this position you’re responsible for risk reports and all other reports to financial institutions. This includes:
- Taking care of all inventory data processing aimed at generating reliable and relevant reporting
- Performing checks and controls in order to establish the integrity and plausibility of data
- Monitoring risks and covenants of credit agreements, maintaining relationships with stakeholders in order to assure the health of underlying collateral
- Designing reports, participate in (and assume responsibility for) decisions on improving the reports, actively help to identify variables and risks that influence the calculation of borrowing base
You’re responsible for executing processes aimed at collateral management and database management. This includes:
- Drafting the user manual of our system
- Detect early warnings to (operational) risks and weak spots in processes and to suggest possibilities for improvement
- Setting up and drafting a management report concerning effectiveness and efficiency of processes
- Measuring of and reporting on the realisation and compliance of service levels
As a full team member of our still small organisation, we expect you to participate in discussions and to suggest improvements for:
- the iterative IT development process, taking part in user acceptance tests
- the set up of risk management and internal control framework, that comprises operational and process control, IT and security control, business continuity management
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, recently graduated person.
- You feel at home in the dynamics of a start up company. That means:
- You derive energy from working in an environment where things change continuously. Roles and task are not carved in stone and may change, but you have an eye for things that need to be done and you’re always happy to pick up.
- You like to assume responsibility, driven by curiosity, but also by commitment to the company.
- You are a team player, and you realise that because of the limited number of people and the fact that knowledge areas only partly overlap, we need each other to tackle challenges.
- Pressure can vary, but you are always happy to shift to a higher gear when needed. Your focus is on job performance rather than performing working hours.
- You like to express your opinion, based on your conviction that this will help to improve the decision making of the team.
- You’re analytical, you like to figure out things that at first sight may seem inexplicable, or sometimes even insignificant.
You may be characterised by the following skills and properties:
- client focused
- result driven
- eager to learn
- IT affinity
- risk management ambition
- academic (master’s) degree (e.g. economics, econometrics)
- Fluent in Dutch and English, French is a plus.
If you’re interested, please send your resume and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can download this vacancy here.