At Finventory, no two days are the same! We are a young company that is growing rapidly and is continuously developing our product and service offerings.
Are you someone who can handle cheerful chaos, who likes to keep a lot of balls in the air, with an appreciation for IT and Finance? Then our IT Data & Operations Engineer vacancy is for you!
Until recently, banks didn’t have the proper tools to map, analyze and monitor the inventory that serves as collateral for inventory financing.
Finventory plays a key role for inventory financing lenders, by providing a platform that gives real-time insight into the value and risks of inventory. Financers/Investors now finally have access to good tooling to manage the risks of their collateral.
The core of our platform is to offer tools to analyse risks of inventory of the member companies. We fully automate the data transfer from companies to our platform and work with large amounts of data. Finventory extracts data directly form the core systems, usually ERP systems such as SAP, Navision and many others.
We are looking for a talented person who is exceptionally good at deep diving into the databases to join our team in onboarding new customers to our platform. Ready to push your boundaries on a technical level?
Your activities will include…
- Technical support for onboarding; connecting ERP systems of customers to our platform
- Developing in databases (MS-SQL, amongst others): writing queries and transformations
- Data extraction of inventory related & financial data
- Solving technical incidents
Do you recognise yourself?
- MBO+ (almost) successfully completed
- You are flexible, no 9 to 5 mentality
- Good knowledge of databases (SQL)
- You come up with new fresh ideas to continuously improve the way of working
- You have excellent communication skills in English and Dutch, and preferably also in French
- You enjoy working in a dynamic environment that is constantly in motion
- You are a real team player and you like to achieve results together
What do we offer?
- A scale-up FinTech environment
- Collaboration with a dynamic, very driven team
- Contact with onboarding customers
- Continuous personal development
- Competitive salary
Will you be our new colleague?
Are you enthusiastic about this vacancy and do you think you fit well in the team and at Finventory? Then we happily invite you to apply! We are very curious about who you are, what it is that drives you and what you would like contribute in this position at Finventory.