Until recently, banks didn’t have the proper tools to map, analyze and monitor the inventory that serves as collateral for inventory financing.
Finventory plays a key role for inventory financing lenders, by providing a platform that gives real-time insight into the value and risks of inventory. Financers/Investors now finally have access to good tooling to manage the risks of their collateral.
The core of our platform is to offer tools to analyse risks of inventory of the member companies. We fully automate the data transfer from companies to our platform and work with large amounts of data. Finventory extracts data directly form the core systems, usually ERP systems such as SAP, Navision and many others.
At Finventory we are developing an efficient, fully automated platform, based in .NET and Microsoft Azure, which provides insight in the actual state of the inventory used as a collateral for working capital financing. As we are constantly further developing our platform and expanding our business, things are moving fast for Finventory as well.
Your activities will include…
- Developing clean, robust and reusable components
- Translating product specifications and wireframes into a robust web application
- Writing test scenario’s using Gherkin (SpecFlow) and implement automated testing
- Helping to make UI and UX decisions
- Writing technical documentation
Do you recognize yourself?
- +1 year experience
- Preferred knowledge of:
- Dependency Injection tooling
- Version control like GIT
- You have a pragmatic mindset and knowledge of development methods, best practices, conventions, algorithms, design patterns and unit testing
- You have an eye for priorities, are able to foresee changes & challenges and are able to act upon them
- You gain energy from working in a continuously changing environment
- You are a true team player and realise that everyone’s unique skillset, knowledge and experience is essential for the team success
- Being analytical, you like to figure out things that at first sight may seem inexplicable, or sometimes even insignificant.
- Good written and verbal communication skills: fluent in English and at leas one of the following languages: Dutch/French
What do we offer?
- A scale-up FinTech environment
- Collaboration with a dynamic, very driven team
- Working in a modern technological environment, with the latest Agile/SCRUM supporting processes
- Continuous personal development
- Competitive salary
Will you be our new colleague?
Are you enthusiastic about this vacancy and do you think you fit well in the team and at Finventory? Then we happily invite you to apply! We are very curious about who you are, what it is that drives you and what you would like contribute in this position at Finventory.