At Finventory, no two days are the same! We are a young company that is growing rapidly and is continuously developing our product and service offerings.
Are you someone who can handle cheerful chaos, who likes to keep a lot of balls in the air, with an appreciation for IT and Finance? Then our Young Professional Data & Analytics vacancy is for you!
Until recently, banks didn’t have the proper tools to map, analyze and monitor the inventory that serves as collateral for inventory financing.
Finventory plays a key role for inventory financing lenders, by providing a platform that gives real- time insight into the value and risks of inventory. Financers/Investors now finally have access to good tooling to manage the risks of their collateral.
The core of our platform is to offer tools to analyse risks of inventory of the member companies. We fully automate the data transfer from companies to our platform and work with large amounts of data. Finventory extracts data directly form the core systems, usually ERP systems such as SAP, Navision and many others.
So, we need your excellent business economics insight into business processes combined with your data analysis skills to properly interpret business data and translate that to information on our platform.
We are looking for a talented person who is exceptionally good at analysing business data to join our team in onboarding new customers to our platform and managing the existing customers who are already using the platform.
Your activities will include…
- Analysing financial and logistics data from different systems; understanding the meaning of this data in relation to the business process
- Recognising patterns in the data, debugging and finding solutions to correct Seeing trends and evolutions to be able to assess the reliability of data on that basis.
- Working on onboardings; intakes with the customers and the bank, maintaining relationships with both parties
- Daily data processing, solving plausibility and risk signals, processing corporate events
Do you recognise yourself?
- A Master’s degree in Econometrics/ Economics
- You are flexible, no 9 to 5 mentality
- You come up with new fresh ideas to continuously improve the way of working
- You are not afraid to persistently keep going until you have all necessary information to achieve goals
- You have excellent communication skills in English and Dutch, and preferably also in French
- You are intelligent and you like to solve complicated problems in a structured manner including those that concern lots and lots of data
- You enjoy working in a dynamic environment that is constantly in motion
- You are a real team player and you like to achieve results together
What do we offer?
- A scale-up FinTech environment
- Collaboration with a dynamic, very driven team
- Continuous personal development
- Competitive salary
Will you be our new colleague?
Are you enthusiastic about this vacancy and do you think you fit well in the team and at Finventory? Then we happily invite you to apply! We are very curious about who you are, what it is that drives you and what you would like contribute in this position at Finventory.