We are a dynamic fintech company specializing in risk calculation software. Our team is creating groundbreaking technology to revolutionize the financial industry. We’re not just a company; we’re a close-knit family that believes in collaboration, personal development, and pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
- Open Office Culture: We believe in the power of an open office environment that fosters communication and innovation.
- A scale-up FinTech environment We offer a unique combination of data analysis, customer contact, and risk management. You’ll come into contact with a multitude of companies, banks, and sectors, and quickly assume responsibility.
- Data driven: We are looking for someone who excels in analysing business and economic data but also enjoys customer interactions.
- Company Events: We value work-life balance and regularly host company events and team lunches to unwind and bond as a team.
What We Offer You:
- Competitive Salary: We offer a competitive salary package that recognizes your experience and skills.
- Personal Development: We’re passionate about your growth. We provide a personal development budget to support your continuous learning and skill enhancement. This way we like to mold you into a data, risk and business professional, taking into account your personal areas of interest
- Hybrid Working: Enjoy the best of both worlds with the flexibility to work one day per week from the comfort of your home.
- Working with Fun Colleagues: Join a team of enthusiastic and fun colleagues who share your passion for data, in addition to our sense of humor and conviviality.
- Laptop: As a valued team member, you’ll receive a high-performance laptop to empower your work.
You recognize patterns, conduct error detection, identify trends, and assess data reliability as if it is your second nature. You easily use SQL to acquire, transform, and analyse financial and supply chain data. You work on more intelligent ways to extract extract value from data in the field of financial risk management.
You need an excellent business economic insight into the business processes in order to properly interpret business data and translate it into information on our platform. In addition, you will have the opportunity to come into contact with a large number of companies and sectors in a very short time.
You automate the data transfer of the companies to our platform and you work with large amounts of data on a daily basis. You get the data directly form the core systems of companies, such as SAP, Exact, Microsoft Navision and many others.
- Currently pursuing or recently completed a quantitative HBO/Master’s degree.
- 0-2 years of work experience, potentially with SQL (or a willingness to learn).
- Strong interest in data and finance.
- Proficiency in rapidly navigating between different levels within both banks and companies, from IT to Finance, and from CFO to system administrator.
- Proactive with a willingness to share and contribute to the team.
- Strong communication skills in both Dutch and English.
So we are looking for someone who is outstanding at analysing business economic data and who also enjoys a lot of customer contact to strengthen our team in onboarding new customers on our platform and managing the risks of existing customers.
If you’re excited to leverage your experience, take on challenging projects, and be part of an enthousiastic team, we want to hear from you!
How to Apply:
Send your resume and a brief cover letter telling us why you’re the right fit for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us in this exciting journey to redefine the future of fintech. Let’s build something incredible together!
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.