At Finventory, no day is the same! We are a young company that is growing fast and is continuing to develop our product and service offering.
Until recently, banks didn’t have the proper tools to map, analyse and monitor the inventory that serves as collateral for inventory financing.
Finventory plays a key role for inventory financing lenders, by providing a platform that gives real- time insight into the value and risks of inventory. Financers/Investors now finally have access to good tooling to manage the risks of their collateral.
You need an excellent business economic insight into the business processes in order to properly interpret business data and translate it into information on our platform. In addition, you will have the opportunity to come into contact with a large number of companies and sectors in a very short time.
You automate the data transfer form the companies to our platform and you work wit large amounts of data on a daily basis. You get the data directly form the core systems of companies, such as SAP, Exact, Microsoft Navision and many others.
So we are looking for someone who is outstanding at analysing business economic data and who also enjoys a lot of customer contact to strengthen our team in onboarding new customers on our platform and managing the risks of existing customers.
Your activities will include…
- Obtaining, transforming and analysing financial and supply chain data using SQL.
- Recognizing patterns in that data, error detection, detecting trends and evolutions and determining reliability.
- Thinking along and working on more intelligent (AI) ways to extract value from data in the field of financial risk management
- Maintaining close contact with various departments of banks and customers
Do you recognise yourself?
- Quantitative Master/HBO (almost) successfully completed
- 0-2 years of work experience, possibly with SQL (or ambition to learn this)
- Affinity with data and finance
- Skilled in quickly switching between different levels within both banks and companies, from IT to Finance and from CFO to system administrator
- You take initiative and like to transfer this to the team
- Strong communication skills in both Dutch and English, French or German is an advantage.
What do we offer?
- A scale-up FinTech environment in which you come into contact with a large number of companies, banks and sectors and you are quickly given responsibility.
- A unique combination of data analysis/science, customer contact and risk management
- A lot of attention and guidance for personal development based on a personal development plan and open feedback culture to make you a data, risk and business professional
- Collaboration with a dynamic, very driven and young team where humor and conviviality play an important role
- Excellent working conditions
Will you be our new colleague?
Are you enthusiastic about this vacancy and do you think you fit well in the team and at Finventory? Then we happily invite you to apply! We are very curious about who you are, what it is that drives you and what you would like contribute in this position at Finventory.
Any questions about the vacancy or the application procedure? Contact Lesley Govers on +31 85 303 7 300 or ask your questions via firstname.lastname@example.org