We are a dynamic fintech company specializing in risk calculation software. Our team is creating groundbreaking technology to revolutionize the financial industry. Our aim is to fully digitize working capital and inventory finance. We’re not just a company; we’re a close-knit family that believes in collaboration, personal development, and pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Who we are?
- Open Office Culture: We believe in the power of an open office environment that fosters communication and innovation.
- Hybrid Work Model: Enjoy the flexibility of a 4-day office workweek and 1 day working from the comfort of your home.
- International approach: Finventory wants to be an international player. This means that working at Finventory will enable you to get in touch with banks and other financial institutions across Europe.
- Agile way of working: We want to do what matters most to our clients. This requires to be flexible and adapt the agile way of working. Your role is to make agile developing work.
- Company Events: We value work-life balance and regularly host company events and team lunches to unwind and bond as a team.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary: We offer a competitive salary package that recognizes your experience and skills.
- Personal Development: We’re passionate about your growth. We provide a personal development budget to support your continuous learning and skill enhancement.
- Hybrid Working: Enjoy the best of both worlds with the flexibility to work one day per week from the comfort of your home.
- Working with Fun Colleagues: Join a team of enthusiastic and fun colleagues who share your passion for technology.
- Agile Work Methodology: Experience the dynamic world of Agile development, working in sprints and iterations, and contributing directly to our software projects.
- Laptop: As a valued team member, you’ll receive a high-performance laptop to empower your work.
As our Product owner / product manager you are the key person to coordinate between our IT development team and the business requirements. You manage the development pipeline, make sure the priorities are well defined, ensure proper testing and coordinate the delivery of new releases. You will prioritize the roadmap, ensure proper specification of product backlog items and are able to create and supervise technical and functional documentation.
Your role will also include stakeholder management, both externally and internally. You will collaborate closely with our sales team to make an assessment of functional and technical needs of existing and potential clients. This enables you to be responsible for the product management of our platform.
- 2 to 4 years of professional experience as product owner or product manager from an IT perspective.
- A master or bachelor degree in computer science, business administration or other degree with a proven analytical background. Proven experience with one or more of the following topics:
- Knowledge of Agile processes
- Prioritization of roadmaps
- Business analysis
- SaaS platforms
- Financial Services
- Documentation (Functional and Technical)
- Supervising test process
- A proactive attitude.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- A deep understanding and practical application of customer business requirements.
If you’re excited to leverage your experience, take on challenging projects, and be part of a team that’s shaping the future of our products with an Agile approach and a strong commitment to our internal and external stakeholders, we want to hear from you!
How to Apply:
Send your resume and a brief cover letter telling us why you’re the right fit for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us in this exciting journey to redefine the future of fintech. Let’s build something incredible together!
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.