We are a dynamic fintech company specializing in risk calculation software. Our team is creating groundbreaking technology to revolutionize the financial industry. We’re not just a company; we’re a close-knit family that believes in collaboration, personal development, and pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
- Open Office Culture: We believe in the power of an open office environment that fosters communication and innovation.
- A scale-up FinTech environment We offer a unique combination of data analysis, customer contact, and risk management. You’ll come into contact with a multitude of companies, banks, and sectors, and quickly assume responsibility.
- Data driven: We are looking for someone who excels in analysing business and economic data but also enjoys customer interactions.
- Company Events: We value work-life balance and regularly host company events and team lunches to unwind and bond as a team.
What We Offer You:
- Competitive Salary: We offer a 15EUR/hour, ensuring that your hard work is rewarded. Off course we take care of your travel reimbursement
- Personal Development: We’re passionate about your growth. We provide personal development to support your continuous learning and skill enhancement.
- Working with Fun Colleagues: Join a team of enthusiastic, fun and driven colleagues.
As a Student Worker on our R&R department Risk and Reporting, you’ll embark on a journey of professional growth. Building on your previous experiences like your internships, you’ll work closely with the entire team, apply your knowledge, and gain hands-on experience in data analysing. Your contributions will directly impact our projects and help shape the future of our products.
We’re looking for someone who can:
- Dive deep into financial and logistical data, unraveling its meaning within our business processes.
- Spot trends, detect errors, and come up with creative solutions to keep our data on point. It’s all about seeing patterns, finding issues, and riding the wave of data evolution.
- Handle the daily data grind, tackle plausibility hiccups, and ride the rollercoaster of corporate events.
- Keep the lines buzzing with our banking partners and borrowers.
- You’re a student (WO or HBO) in the field of finance, economics, business economics, or business administration.
- You’ve got strong communication skills in both Dutch and English.
- You work independently and are a proactive go-getter.
- Fresh ideas are your specialty; you’re always looking for ways to shake up the status quo.
- You are eager tot learn, adapt and grow.
- You’re the ultimate team player, and achieving results together is your jam.
- You’re available for at least 4-6 months, 2-3 days a week, with a preference for being physically present in the office.
So, are you a finance and data-driven student who would like to kickstart your career with a successful data-driven scale-up while still in school? Looking for development of essential skills that you can continue to leverage throughout your career?
If you’re excited about this job opportunity and believe you’d be a great fit for the team and Finventory, we invite you to apply.
How to Apply:
Send your resume and a brief cover letter telling us why you’re the right fit for this role to email@example.com.
Join us in this exciting journey to redefine the future of fintech. Let’s build something incredible together!
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.